Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 12
Resultados 11 al 14 de 14

Tema: HELP PLEASE

Administrator Avatar de Usopp
    Well, at this point im not sure how much we can help you.
    There is also this links: https://www.microsoft.com/ES-ES/DOWN...ion.aspx?id=35

It is the "Instalador Web de tiempos de ejecución de usuario final de DirectX"

I've been checking for solutions to your problem but most of them you have already tried. I think you might have not tried this one yet. Its not the same as having intalled directx 9.0c.
    ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥
    Ignite Games - Administrador de Grand Fantasia
    Si tienes alguna duda por favor envíame un pm || If you have any doubts please send me a pm

2. Sponsored Links

Senior Member Avatar de iNaomi
    If the above measures do not work, you can active the DEP (Data Execution Prevention) to GF:

- Right-click on My Computer and choose Properties. Then click on the Advanced tab and then Settings under Performance.
    (In Windows 8 or Windows 10, you right-click on This PC, choose Properties and then click on the Advanced system settings link at the left.)

- Now click on the Data Execution Prevention tab and you’ll see two radio buttons:

- Click the Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select button and then add the program that is having problems (both Launcher and GrandFantasia.exe).

Here for more informations.

It is also worth trying to put the game in compatibility mode: Right click in the Launcher and GrandFantasia.exe (Client) > select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

- First, select Run compatibility troubleshooter to run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
    If you’re still experiencing compatibility problems, adjust one or more of the following settings and select OK when you’re done.

Compatibility mode: (RECOMENDED)
    Código:
    Runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked with) a specific version of Windows.
    Reduced color mode:
    Código:
    Uses a limited set of colors in the program. Some older programs are designed to use fewer colors.
    Run in 640 × 480 screen resolution:
    Código:
    Try this setting if the graphics for the program appear jagged or are rendered improperly.
    Run this program as an administrator: (RECOMENDED)
    Código:
    Some programs require administrator privileges to run properly. If you aren't signed in to your PC as an administrator, this option is unavailable.
    http://forum.ignitgames.to/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=255&dateline=14133029  11

Cita Iniciado por iNaomi Ver mensaje
    If the above measures do not work, you can active the DEP (Data Execution Prevention) to GF:

- Right-click on My Computer and choose Properties. Then click on the Advanced tab and then Settings under Performance.
    (In Windows 8 or Windows 10, you right-click on This PC, choose Properties and then click on the Advanced system settings link at the left.)

- Now click on the Data Execution Prevention tab and you’ll see two radio buttons:

- Click the Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select button and then add the program that is having problems (both Launcher and GrandFantasia.exe).

It is also worth trying to put the game in compatibility mode: Right click in the Launcher and GrandFantasia.exe (Client) > select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

- First, select Run compatibility troubleshooter to run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

Compatibility mode: (RECOMENDED)
    Código:
    Runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked with) a specific version of Windows.
    Reduced color mode:
    Código:
    Uses a limited set of colors in the program. Some older programs are designed to use fewer colors.
    Run in 640 × 480 screen resolution:
    Código:
    Try this setting if the graphics for the program appear jagged or are rendered improperly.
    Run this program as an administrator: (RECOMENDED)
    Código:
    Some programs require administrator privileges to run properly. If you aren't signed in to your PC as an administrator, this option is unavailable.
    ill try the DEP mode

still not working after doing the DEP mode

6. Sponsored Links