Complaints about last Alchemy Event Voting

We've heard complaints of PT players saying we opted for Discord voting because we didn't want PT alchemy table to win... So I think is good to talk about this and clarify this situation.

Since the beggining of our Alchemy EVents, we have this voting system where we want:
- Only one vote per player
- Only one vote per IP.

To make the voting more fair to all. Just simply as that.
In some alchemy events, 90% vote for a single table, so we normally don't check the IP on that cases.
But in other cases, we have half of the players voting for one table, and the other half voting for another table, so we do check IPs, to apply the Event rules. This way the table that wins, is a table that most of our players want ingame, and not a table that just a few players want, y que entonces buscan formas de votar de manera injusta para así su tabla preferida gane.

In this cases we normally have:
- Lots of players voting with second characters..
- Lots of forum accounts created only to vote.. with IP not related to any game account (?)
- Lots of forum accounts totally inactive, which haven't log in for years, now log to vote for the event (?)

And there's me, myself, spendings HOURS checking for IP, accounts, passwords, email associated, to find this ´players. And seriously, I'm tired.

Thanks to GOD, we have Discord channel now, and we started using the voting sistem to know when you want Alchemy EVents (if u want them on Saturday and Sundays). I don't know why I didnt thinkg about using that system for alchemy tables voting too. Usopp came with that idea and I said yes.

THIS DECISION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PT PEOPLE.
In the past, ESP players had voted with second characters too, in older events. And I spent hours and hours too checking and deleting those votes, but we didn't have Discord before. We have it now!

THE DECISION WAS MADE JUST TO AVOID CHECKING IP OF VOTES.
And we will do it this way for ALL future Events.
hope that is clear now.

PD: ONLY PLAYERS WHO HAVEN'T DONE THIS STUPID THING OF VOTING WITH SECOND CHARACTERS/FORUM ACCOUNTS IN THE PAST, ARE ENGLISH AND FRENCH PLAYERS.

ENGLISH AND FRENCH PLAYERS FOR THE WIN!