Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFICIAL] Instalation guide and Frequent problems.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DonnaHamilton
    replied
    Thank you sooo much for this thread! Has helped me a lot!

Leave a comment:

• nefariustm
    replied
    Originally posted by Akkaleon View Post
    Ayuda;
    Seguí la guía, pero al abrir el juego, justo antes de poder iniciar sesion la pantalla se ve en negro y se cierra el juego
    Tengo el mismo problema tan pronto como intento abrir el juego, la ventana negra se abre y luego se cierra sola, ¿hay alguna solución?

Leave a comment:

• Akkaleon
    replied
    Ayuda;
    Seguí la guía, pero al abrir el juego, justo antes de poder iniciar sesion la pantalla se ve en negro y se cierra el juego

Leave a comment:

• Nami
    replied
    Hi! Please try pressing "Escaneo" button once you open de Launcher.exe (yellow icon). Please press "Escaneo" many times, till your client is fully updated

Leave a comment:

• Ashaji
    replied
    i have this probleme i desactivated parefeu and antivirus still the same probleme Erreur 0x40002005
    Last edited by Ashaji; 01-07-2018, 10:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheForsaken
    replied
    My problem doesn't appear to be on this list

I had a problem with a .dll file but this guide helped me fix that. Once it started to launch though, I ran into more problems. Now it's saying I have a NumberEffect.cpp (356) error, along with a few that pop up before this one, that entirely closes out the game when I press on the ok button. I keep trying to find a way to fix it but I'm not coming up with any luck. If you could please help that would be awesome!
    Thank you, TheForsaken
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jessi
    replied
    Thank you sooo much for this thread! Has helped me a lot! So many errors, heh. ^^

Leave a comment:

• eduardofreitas
    replied
    I need a manual patch to update, my launcher none of these instructions resolve my case the error is '' Http can not connect waiting to retry download

Leave a comment:

• Ninja15
    replied
    I followed all the instruction but the game didn t work please help me !

Leave a comment:

• Haschel
    replied
    Originally posted by Kagome22 View Post
    I've downloaded every file there is on this page and I turned off my firewall, anti-virus. The game still will not download, what do I do?
    Try installing this other complement for direct X -----> http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/downl...ils.aspx?id=35

Leave a comment:

• Kagome22
    replied
    I've downloaded every file there is on this page and I turned off my firewall, anti-virus. The game still will not download, what do I do?

Leave a comment:

• Nami
    replied
    Mmm sadly we don't have a manual patch or something to change language of the game. We would like to have one, and we will ask to our developers to check if they can make one soon, just that right now we are still working on a lot of pending bugs and other things

Lets keep fingers crossed, it would be very good to have a patch like that, it could bring more pp to our server ^^

Leave a comment:

• durkstender
    replied
    it's working now thank's, but I have one last question : can I set the game in french or in english ?

Leave a comment:

• Nami
    replied
    Hi durkstender! There is no way you downloaded our client and got another game client... :/

This is our website, please download our client from here: http://gf.ignitgames.to/index.php

(First you need to create an account )

Leave a comment:

• durkstender
    replied
    I wish you can help me, I install the game this afternoon but the game which is launched is aura kingdom and not grand fantasia, help please :-(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X