Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I re-use a nick-name ?

Hi,
    I have deleted one of my pg cause of i would restart my adventure in saphael with a new pg named like that one i have deleted.
    Now i can't use that nick-name even if i have deleted the pg, someone can help me please ?

Originally posted by Hawks94 View Post
    Hi,
    I have deleted one of my pg cause of i would restart my adventure in saphael with a new pg named like that one i have deleted.
    Now i can't use that nick-name even if i have deleted the pg, someone can help me please ?
    You can only if your pg didn't reached lvl 6 (por 10? Something like that) If it was a high level pg you can't :/
    sigpic
    GSMisaki lista para servir! n.n7

Comment

Sometimes you can and other times you can't, use symbols or space with ASCII code:

(Space): Alt+255
      : Alt+01414
      : Alt+01415

ASCII Table

PD: You're writing in the wrong place, please use the correct place for your language
      sigpic

Comment

how long should i wait to ri-use the same name?? i have the same problem ahahah

Comment

Originally posted by MisakiXchan View Post
          You can only if your pg didn't reached lvl 6 (por 10? Something like that) If it was a high level pg you can't :/
          how long should i wait to ri-use the same name?

Comment

Hi guys, just send me a pm with the names of your characters and i can fix it
            ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥
            Ignite Games - Administrador de Grand Fantasia
            Si tienes alguna duda por favor envíame un pm || If you have any doubts please send me a pm

Comment

Working...
            X