Launcher problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Launcher problem

Hello all, i know it's a 99.9% spanish community so i'm sorry if i ask help in english.

Two days ago i downloaded GF from Mediafire mirror, the installation haven't problem and the update goes well. When i click on "Comenzear" the launcher disappear but the client doesn't open up, i watch on Task Manager and the process never start. So i tried to reinstall 2 times but same problem. Today i downloaded from the MEGA mirror, same thing...no problems with installation or update. If i try to open the "Grand Fantasia.exe" directly from the folder an error says "Can't start the application. The configuration of the application are not correct. A reinstallation of the program may resolve" i reinstalled another time but nothing... i don't know what to do now please help

Hi Esdras!! Can you try this: Right click on launcher, Properties, Compatibility, Compatibility Mode and there you will see the option to run the program with certain compatibilty, you choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3).

If that doesn't work, please make sure to follow all our instalation guide steps:

http://forum.ignitgames.to/showthrea...quent-problems

PD: Noving thread to English section!

Visita nuestro Facebook Oficial de GF Online !!
    Y no olvides leer las reglas de nuestra Comunidad:
    Reglas del Juego - Reglas del Foro

Comment

Also don't forget to disable your Firewall and Antivirus, they may be the ones blocking the application.

Comment

I followed all steps. And i forgot to say i have a Windows XP SP3 system installed so i don't think it's problem of compatibility. Now i'm trying to redownload the installation file and downloading also "http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=26347", i've seen you say to download it if an error says that game has wrong configuration.

EDIT

Okay, i reinstalled the game and followed the "Frequent problems" guide, but now the error is this
        66810726560_6771598757333.jpg

I reinstalled direct x 9.0 but nothing, now the guide can't help me.

EDIT

Ok i resolved the afro bug deleting the pkg.idx (i read it on Official GF Technical Support) effectively it works but the problem is that i have other six problems..i'm thinking god don't wants me to play this server ç_ç

The errors are these:
        error1.JPG error2.JPG

error3.JPG error4.JPG
        Last edited by Esdras; 03/03/2015, 14:13.

Comment

The other two are:
          error5.JPG error6.JPG
          Last edited by Esdras; 03/03/2015, 17:20.

Comment

Well the pop-ups indicate that NIF files (the ones in charge of loading 3D meshes of the game) are having problems to load and initiate for some monsters, another thing you may try is to give the game folder Total control permissions and add the game folder to your firewall exceptions. Download as well microsoft visual C++ 2005 if your system does not have it yet -->http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=5638
            and remember to run the launcher as admin. always

Comment

So i must only give the permission to resolve the pop-ups errors?

EDIT

I reinstalled the game...i noticed that, if i normally update and start game it does afro bug.
              If i try to resolve deleting "pkg.idx" file and reupdating the pop up errors appear.

I don't know what to do more..i mustn't run as admin cause i use Windows XP SP3 and the admin problem is only on Windows 7 (i think xD)

About "Microsoft Visual C++" i already have installed it and direct x and drivers are correct cause i play other games, for example world of warcraft, without any problem.
              Last edited by Esdras; 04/03/2015, 11:44.

Comment

So there isn't a way for me to play IGG GF?

Comment

If i try to resolve deleting "pkg.idx" file.
                  I think that definitely is not something you have to do, since you get a lot more errors after doing it. You said you installed Direcxt 9 and you still have affro bug? That is weird, that bug is caused cause u dont have proper Direcxt as far as I know, and that is the one you need for Windows XP. You can try sending a private message to Usopp, he will ask you for an errorlog file to check with the devs if the problem is in our end or if its yours. After our last update there was a player with XP that wanst able to update client nor to play anymore, so it would be good if devs check it with your error log file. But you need to contact Admin Usopp cause I am not familiar with all this xd

Comment

Ok thanks a lot for your support i'll contact the admin

Comment

GM can you help me I acces in denied from launcher

Comment

puedo para mi enlace para descargar el nuevo

Comment

hello friend, we have some host problems during the weekend but it should be fixed by now. Do you still have issues?

cheers
                          ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥
                          Ignite Games - Administrador de Grand Fantasia
                          Si tienes alguna duda por favor envíame un pm || If you have any doubts please send me a pm

Comment

Working...
                          X